Are you facing any trouble using Kinemaster for PC? Well, it is very simple. You will have an interactive interface similar to the other applications that you use on the phone. After installing it on your laptop, you will have versatile features to handle easily.
You have to make a shortcut file of the app on the desktop, or you can go with any emulator to open it. The emulator will provide a search bar, and you can easily open the app from there. You will have the simplest options to install this file on your system that we will tell you below.
Method To Use
- Once you have opened the emulator, you can check from the drop-down files to open the video editing application.
- You will find a file transfer open on the menu to open from below the file option image.
- You have to check the small box that will come along with the files that you have to use for editing.
- Click on the parent folder to open it.
- Now you can easily copy the files.
- You will find 3 small dots on the top corner of the screen.
- Now choose to copy the selection over here.
- After that, you have to choose the option of recent tasks from the home screen.
- You will have other features of the application at the bottom.
- Click on the option of kine-master and choose the clapper board icon that will tell you about the plus sign to get into a new project.
- On the other page, you will have the aspected ratio to choose from the four options as per your choice.
- After choosing the ratio, you have to choose the editing screen. Now you have to see the circular menu options. Plus, click on the media menu options.
Other Editing Options
- The options of the media browser will come up with the files that you can use to drag easily. Also, select the video editing file and choose the open of the tick sign on the corners.
- Now you can add the layers and all other effects on the pc. You will have the circular menu on the right side, and you will have the best effect, overlay, text, and handwriting.
- You can easily record the audio and video recording as well.
- Also, you can choose the colour scheme, chroma, and motion as well. You can remove the background from the files, and you will have the complete option to change your timeline.
- Below the circular menu, you will find the project by clicking the play option. You have to choose the option of share icon and choose the 3rd option from there.
- You will have the simple option to adjust the video resolution and other changes.
- Even it is possible to change the frame rate, bitrate, and export option from the bottom.